- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 87.
- A member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
Dental Assistant Program
The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify Dental Assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595; floridasdentistry.gov.
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRC-DMS).
The Nursing program is approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Department of Health, Board of Nursing: 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3252; 850-488-0595; floridasnursing.gov. The program is currently in a Board of Nursing approved teach out and students are no longer being enrolled.
Physical Therapist Assistant Program
The Physical Therapist Assistant program at Concorde Career Institute – Jacksonville is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Ste 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 904-725-0525 or email LHurtak@concorde.edu.
Practical Nursing Program
The Practical Nursing program is approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Department of Health, Board of Nursing: 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3252; 850-488-0595; floridasnursing.gov.
Respiratory Therapy Program
The Respiratory Therapy program (#200545) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
Surgical Technologist Program
The Surgical Technologist program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th Street N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; www.arcstsa.org.